Why is this fudge so good? It has 6 antioxidants, all anti-inflammatory ingredients, and tastes better than sugar. It will actually take inflammation out of your body instead of putting it in (like sugar does). It’s part of the process I use to heal my body to get un-addicted from sugar.
Here’s why I use the ingredients I do:
- Honey and coconut oil: anti-viral, anti-bacterial, loaded with natural energy.
- Peanut butter: loaded with a heart-healthy saturated fat and resveratrol (same enzyme as purple grapes).
- Raw cacao powder: a plant flavonoid, one of the top 5 antioxidants on the earth, helps raise your good cholesterol level (HDL), satisfies chocolate cravings.
- Raw dairy: every vitamin known to mankind and all 22 amino acids that are 100% bio-available to your body.
- Vanilla: just tastes good!
- 1 c melted cold-pressed, extra virgin, real organic coconut oil (melt it in 4c. or larger glass container sitting in hot simmering water—not microwave)
- 1/2 c raw cacoa powder
- 1/2 c raw organic honey
- 1/4 c raw organic fresh ground peanut butter
- 2 tbsp raw milk
- 2 tsp organic pure vanilla
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients with hand mixer until well blended.
- Pour into silicone molds (available here). Refrigerate until set.
- Pop-out ‘truffles’ and store in refrigerator in a covered container. Eat several per day!