https://rankinsway.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/peach-mango-jalapeno-sauce.jpg 2220 1080 tcouty https://rankinsway.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/rankin-logo-2.png tcouty2021-09-21 15:31:182021-09-21 15:31:18Peach Mango Jalapeño Sauce
Peach Mango Jalapeño Sauce
Peach Mango Japaleño Sauce
Servings 12 pint jars
- 15 fresh peaches peeled and pitted
- 4 large mangoes peeled and pitted
- 20 japaleño peppers remove seeds and stems
- 1 1/2 large sweet onion
- 10 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 cup honey
- 4 cups apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Chop peaches, mangoes, japaleño peppers, onion and garlic into small pieces, no larger than 1" cubes.
- Place chopped ingredients into a large cooking pot and add salt, honey, vinegar, and water.
- Cook on medium heat until everything is tender, approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Pour hot cooked mixture into a blender (preferably a Vita-mix), being careful not to scald yourself.
- I like mine mixed just to the point where everything is well blended but you still see tiny pieces of green jalapeños.
- Pour into pint jars, put on lids, and store in refrigerator up to 6 months, or process in canner for longer shelf life.