https://rankinsway.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Unknown-2.jpeg 2220 1080 tcouty https://rankinsway.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/rankin-logo-2.png tcouty2021-07-21 16:06:562021-07-21 16:06:56John’s Best Tasting Pizza Crust
John’s Best Tasting Pizza Crust
John's Best Tasting Pizza Crust
- 1 3/4 cup hot water 105-110 degrees
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp quick-rising yeast
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp pink himalayan salt or any unrefined salt
- 1 1/2 cup organic all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup organic bread flour
- Beat water, olive oil, yeast, honey and salt together with a mixer for about 2 minutes until combined. Add flour slowly while mixing by hand with a wood spoon until dough comes away from the sides of the bowl.
- Knead the dough with your hands like an italian grandma, until soft. Lightly oil a bowl with olive oil then place the dough in and roll the dough to coat with oil. Let the dough rest for 10-12 minutes or longer if desired.
- Preheat oven to bake 400. Roll dough onto pizza stone or baking pan. Add your favorite organic (hopefully from your garden) sauce and toppings. I highly recommend against most pre-made refined sauces with hidden inflammatory ingredients, sugar, MSG, hydrolyzed yeast, celery powder etc. Bake pizza until dough is golden brown and toppings are cooked, 20-30 minutes.
- Enjoy the best homemade pizza ever!