https://rankinsway.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/blueberry-muffins-scaled.jpg 1644 2560 tcouty https://rankinsway.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/rankin-logo-2.png tcouty2020-04-20 19:48:182021-03-10 10:18:31Blueberry Muffins
- 3 c almond flour
- 1 stick softended unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c honey
- 1/4 c maple syrup
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1/4 c milk
- 3 c fresh blueberries (added separately)
- 1/2 c almond flour
- 1/4 c coconut sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 stick melted unsalted butter
- Stir ingredients together with a fork.
- Mix all the batter ingredients with a hand mixer until incorporated.
- Stir in 2 c. of the fresh blueberries.
- Spoon into about 18 muffin cups or for cake use a buttered 9 x 13 casserole dish or several individual ramekins.
- Top with 1 more cup blueberries and crumb topping.
- Bake 350 for 60 minutes (+/-).
Cool slightly before eating or storing.